RSS

Friday, February 5, 2010

Countdown Diary One Year Old Contest

 
Contest yg dianjurkan oleh Cik Syahira 

sempena Ulang tahun kelahiran pertama blognya  yang cute miut

Nak join???Jom kita sama2 memeriahkan contest ni....

Check it out!


- must be my followers -__-"
- promote my 1 year old diary on 17.02.2010 in one entry only <- omg, so excited!
- at least paste any one of my pictures just copy paste above cute pink slice cake on your entry.
- then just inform me reason(s) why you should be the winner.
- submit your link here before 13.02.2010 at 11.59 pm

prizes:

- 10 randoms souvenir from my travel trip.
- do pray hard, in case i have extra budget number of prizes will be increase ^__^

p/s: when you follow me, sure i'll follow you back. it's a promise. thank you..


Dan Cik Syahira tanya kenapa saya perlu menang:

Minat join contest/giveaway/lucky draw....

Bila dah join,opkos nak menang kan...so bila menang dapatlah hadiah

Lagipun saya peminat blog Cik Syahira 

Jadi pilihlah saya!

0 pengkritik jemputan: